Dear Students and Families,
- Making sure your child has excellent attendance and has an early bedtime. When your child is absent just one day they miss a great deal of instruction. The 3rd grade curriculum is rigorous and your child will be working hard in school each day. Your child needs to be in school everyday and well rested to keep up with all the daily lessons in each subject.
- Limiting the amount of television and video games played during the school week is a big priority. Saving these activities for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is a good way to reward daily reading and homework completion.
- Monitoring your child’s homework and daily home reading.
- Reminding them to be Respectful, Responsible, and Kind.
- Monitoring school supplies. Your child must come prepared to work; this includes having pencils and their homework folder everyday.