Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Feedback please!



November 5, 2013
Dear Parents,

The intent of this letter is to remind you of our classroom blog that has been up and running since the first day of school, mstchuk.blogspot.com.  The blog is an extension of our 3rd grade ELL classroom and consists of helpful information and fun resources for my students and their family.   It also includes educational games to enhance student learning in math, reading, writing, science and social studies.  
I've been updating this blog every week to keep you informed of what is happening in our classroom or provide you with tips I come across.  I know that some students have been practicing by playing games on my blog to enhance their learning.
I would like to hear from you with any comments, suggestions, and other feedback.  It is my intention to make the classroom blog not only informative, but also interactive and fun.  It serves to be an extension of what we do in our classroom, and to enhance the student learning experience, reaching the visual and kinesthetic learners of today.
The blog is also a great platform to use to communicate with me your needs and concerns, or just to share what you like about our classroom.
Please sign to acknowledge you received this letter and to leave me with feedback on my blog.

Sincerely,

Ms. Chuk

mstchuk.blogspot.com

Thay.Chuk@ppsd.org 

Please continue to visit and subscribe to my blog: mstchuk.blogspot.com
Student Name_________________________________________________________
Parent Name__________________________________________________________
Comments________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment