Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013

Dear Parents of Room 205,
Please remember that your child needs a notebook AND a folder for Reading, Writing, Math and Science.  They have the RED folder I gave them to use for Homework if you cannot get another one. For Social Studies, I will provide the materials.  For students sitting at tables, I have provided a sturdy, plastic magazine holder to hold their notebooks and folders.  For students sitting at desks, they are allowed to place all their belongings inside to keep their desk organized.


4 Notebooks
4 Folders
Pencils

Those are my only REQUIREMENTS to help keep my students organized.  Please take time to get these this weekend if you haven't done so already.  It will help your child keep organized and focused on learning instead of worrying about not having something. If need be, you are welcome to email me at Thay.Chuk@ppsd.org with any concerns and I will do my best to make accommodations.

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Ms. Chuk

No comments:

Post a Comment