Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 23, 2014

VACATION is over...let's get ready to LEARN!

I hope that all my students have had a wonderful and restful vacation.  I hope that you have spent some fun time building snowmen, sledding, and spending quality time with your family.  Also, there is a Six Flags reward to be given to students who read a total of 6 hours over vacation, hopefully my students read lot over vacation.

I expect students to come to school prepared with notebooks and pencils so that they are ready to take notes and do their classwork with these necessary tools.  Having folders and tissues would be nice to have in the classroom as well.

As we finish out this beautiful unseasonably warm day, I hope you are eating well and resting as we will be starting back Monday straight away into our usual schedule.

Enjoy this beautiful Sunday!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment